Healthcare driving millions into debt, group says
More than 2.5 million Michiganders with health insurance spend far too much of their household income on health bills, forcing them to pick between medical needs and other essentials and driving many into debt, according to a recently released national report.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US