On-call ER crisis still on gurney in Florida
Palm Beach Post, December 6, 2007
Efforts to develop a countywide solution to the severe shortage of medical specialists handling emergencies are barely out of the starting gate, doctors and hospital executives say. Meanwhile, some patients continue to face life-threatening delays in getting a specialist when they need one most: during an emergency.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care