Michigan UAW joins ranks of opponents to 4 Blue Cross bills
Detroit Free Press, December 7, 2007
The UAW added its name Thursday to a list of opponents of four bills promoted by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to alter rates for Michigan's individual health insurance market.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers