Florida county uninsured urged to join Vita Health
For as little as $25, you can get coverage through a Health Care District of Palm Beach County program if you're uninsured and make less than $20,420 as an individual or $41,300 as a family of four. That's the message the district hopes to get across in coming weeks as it seeks to resuscitate its flagging Vita Health program.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion