Florida residents to soon have access to discount-prescription card
Orlando Sentinel, December 13, 2007
As soon as Feb. 1, Seminole County residents will have access to a discount prescription-drug card with no fees, no forms and no qualifying that could slash their costs for some medicines in half.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream