Florida residents to soon have access to discount-prescription card
Orlando Sentinel, December 13, 2007
As soon as Feb. 1, Seminole County residents will have access to a discount prescription-drug card with no fees, no forms and no qualifying that could slash their costs for some medicines in half.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US