Beyond HSAs: Banks ready for expanded healthcare role
If you think a bank's only role in healthcare is to manage accounts, you are in for a surprise. Banks are poised to play a larger role in healthcare, moving beyond HSA management and into roles usually reserved for carriers and perhaps employers. CDHPs-HSAs in particular-have turned banks into major players in the healthcare financing industry. And that role will only grow, according to several industry observers.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness