Beyond HSAs: Banks ready for expanded healthcare role
If you think a bank's only role in healthcare is to manage accounts, you are in for a surprise. Banks are poised to play a larger role in healthcare, moving beyond HSA management and into roles usually reserved for carriers and perhaps employers. CDHPs-HSAs in particular-have turned banks into major players in the healthcare financing industry. And that role will only grow, according to several industry observers.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts