San Francisco hospital to help sick in Vietnam
San Jose Mercury News, December 17, 2007
A San Francisco medical center is teaming up with a hospital in Ho Chi Minh City to help combat the deadly toll hepatitis B and other liver disorders and having in Vietnam.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'