SSM Healthcare-St. Louis to restructure
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, December 21, 2007
SSM Healthcare-St. Louis will restructure the hospital system to strengthen its focus on innovation, efficiency and patient care, officials said. The reorganization divides SSM's local hospitals into two regional entities, and creates another organizational structure that will focus on treating individual diseases and conditions.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'