Georgia hospital ends bid to do surgery
Officials at Emory Eastside, who recently sought public support for a bid to bring open-heart surgery to Snellville, have announced that they were no longer interested in competing for the project. As a result, Gwinnett Medical's state application for open-heart surgery services in Lawrenceville will move forward unchallenged.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream