How top companies win with CDHPs/ABHPs: Towers Perrin report identifies best practices
Employers who succeed at account-based health plans set objectives, provide leadership, communicate value, and help employees understand and manage risk. That's one of the crucial messages from Account-Based Health Plans: What Works-and Why, released recently by Towers Perrin. The report is based on a survey of 350 large U.S. employers (150 offering account-based plans) and a second survey of 1,000 employees (500 of whom were enrolled in account-based plans). Account-based health plans (ABHP) are Towers Perrin's designation for what is often known as CDHP-an HDHP accompanied by an account.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care