Excisional debridement physician query form
This form, provided by Gloryanne Bryant, RHIA, CCS, senior director of corporate coding/HIM compliance for Catholic Healthcare West in San Francisco, CA, is a template to query physicians regarding the type of debridement they have performed (excisional vs. non-excisional). Note that this is a proprietary business document and information on reprint permission may be found at the bottom of the form.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations