Consumer Driven Healthcare, May 2008
CDHPs can reward and challenge small firms
Recent surveys and reports offer mixed reviews of CDHPs; most note steady growth and greater focus on consumerism
Involved patients may not be compliant, VA study finds
Wellness initiatives move to forefront for CDHP pioneer
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law