Tips and tactics: Survey reveals best employer practices
Watson Wyatt’s recent study reveals more than just how CDHPs are faring; it offers a guide to successfully deploying consumerism to reduce cost trends.
In the May CDH, we shared what the 13th Annual National Business Group on Health/Watson Wyatt Employer Survey On Purchasing Value In Health Care had to say about CDHPs. We also looked at the dramatic difference in cost trends between the top and bottom performers. This month, we’ll look at those top performers’ best practices.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts