Tips and tactics: Survey reveals best employer practices
Watson Wyatt’s recent study reveals more than just how CDHPs are faring; it offers a guide to successfully deploying consumerism to reduce cost trends.
In the May CDH, we shared what the 13th Annual National Business Group on Health/Watson Wyatt Employer Survey On Purchasing Value In Health Care had to say about CDHPs. We also looked at the dramatic difference in cost trends between the top and bottom performers. This month, we’ll look at those top performers’ best practices.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013