Tips and tactics: Survey reveals best employer practices
Watson Wyatt’s recent study reveals more than just how CDHPs are faring; it offers a guide to successfully deploying consumerism to reduce cost trends.
In the May CDH, we shared what the 13th Annual National Business Group on Health/Watson Wyatt Employer Survey On Purchasing Value In Health Care had to say about CDHPs. We also looked at the dramatic difference in cost trends between the top and bottom performers. This month, we’ll look at those top performers’ best practices.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments