Tips and tactics: Survey reveals best employer practices
Watson Wyatt’s recent study reveals more than just how CDHPs are faring; it offers a guide to successfully deploying consumerism to reduce cost trends.
In the May CDH, we shared what the 13th Annual National Business Group on Health/Watson Wyatt Employer Survey On Purchasing Value In Health Care had to say about CDHPs. We also looked at the dramatic difference in cost trends between the top and bottom performers. This month, we’ll look at those top performers’ best practices.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely