Healthcare Advertising Review, May/June 2008
HAR's May/June issue features multi-Integrated advertising campaigns and effective examples of direct mail campaigns for external communications. Advisors comment on whether or not direct mail is an effective marketing medium and the best ways to go about using it for your facility.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers