Front office staff can make or break your practice
Staff members often not familiar with your Web site, fail to direct patients
Is your front office staff helping you grow your plastic surgery practice, or are you losing patients because prospective customers get a bad impression of your practice? Some surgeons and customer service experts caution that you might not realize how much damage is being done out front while you’re working hard in the back.
In particular, front office staff may be unfamiliar with your practice’s Web site and not directing prospective patients to the site for more information.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013