Front office staff can make or break your practice
Staff members often not familiar with your Web site, fail to direct patients
Is your front office staff helping you grow your plastic surgery practice, or are you losing patients because prospective customers get a bad impression of your practice? Some surgeons and customer service experts caution that you might not realize how much damage is being done out front while you’re working hard in the back.
In particular, front office staff may be unfamiliar with your practice’s Web site and not directing prospective patients to the site for more information.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement