Front office staff can make or break your practice
Staff members often not familiar with your Web site, fail to direct patients
Is your front office staff helping you grow your plastic surgery practice, or are you losing patients because prospective customers get a bad impression of your practice? Some surgeons and customer service experts caution that you might not realize how much damage is being done out front while you’re working hard in the back.
In particular, front office staff may be unfamiliar with your practice’s Web site and not directing prospective patients to the site for more information.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers