Front office staff can make or break your practice
Staff members often not familiar with your Web site, fail to direct patients
Is your front office staff helping you grow your plastic surgery practice, or are you losing patients because prospective customers get a bad impression of your practice? Some surgeons and customer service experts caution that you might not realize how much damage is being done out front while you’re working hard in the back.
In particular, front office staff may be unfamiliar with your practice’s Web site and not directing prospective patients to the site for more information.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US