Front office staff can make or break your practice
Staff members often not familiar with your Web site, fail to direct patients
Is your front office staff helping you grow your plastic surgery practice, or are you losing patients because prospective customers get a bad impression of your practice? Some surgeons and customer service experts caution that you might not realize how much damage is being done out front while you’re working hard in the back.
In particular, front office staff may be unfamiliar with your practice’s Web site and not directing prospective patients to the site for more information.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag