Consumer Driven Healthcare, July 2008
Consumer diagnostics poised for growth
New FICO-backed tool designed to help hospitals address challenges posed by self-pay and uninsured patients
From Atlanta to DC, HSA activity abounds; Georgia promotes HSAs, but GAO raises questions—and ire
Tech tools can drive CDHP enrollment, but face-to-face contact is still crucial to success
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse