Tech tools can drive CDHP enrollment, but face-to-face contact is still crucial to success
There’s no substitute for the personal touch, no matter how good your technology is or how sophisticated your workers are. Just ask the people at A.D.A.M., an Atlanta-based provider of health information and benefits technology.
In the first year of its CDHP, A.D.A.M. had a roughly 50% enrollment. And although its tech-savvy workers had access to a suite of tools, one of the most crucial factors to the successful launch was personal communications.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending