Your practice can thrive in down economy if you get creative, respond to patient concerns
Like many professionals whose business depends on people spending discretionary income, plastic surgeons are focused on how to maintain their practices in a struggling economy. But are you setting your sights too low?
Some surgeons and marketing experts say there is no reason to settle for merely maintaining the status quo in the current economy, adding that creative marketing strategies and practice management might help you to grow your practice, even as the rest of the economy lags.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- The Flourishing Medical Tourism Business in America
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge