Some call Botox breast lift dangerous gimmick, urge avoiding it
The Botox breast lift is receiving more attention in the media, and plastic surgeons should be ready when patients come in asking about what, at first glance, seems an intriguing idea—a nonsurgical breast lift with the toxin that is so popular with patients already. But should you give this new procedure a try?
The answer depends on who you talk to, but it is safe to say there is considerable skepticism in the plastic surgery community about it. Many plastic surgeons are against the procedure, saying it offers little improvement to the woman and can pose unacceptable risks. But there are others who say the Botox breast lift is a good procedure for some patients.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers