Some call Botox breast lift dangerous gimmick, urge avoiding it
The Botox breast lift is receiving more attention in the media, and plastic surgeons should be ready when patients come in asking about what, at first glance, seems an intriguing idea—a nonsurgical breast lift with the toxin that is so popular with patients already. But should you give this new procedure a try?
The answer depends on who you talk to, but it is safe to say there is considerable skepticism in the plastic surgery community about it. Many plastic surgeons are against the procedure, saying it offers little improvement to the woman and can pose unacceptable risks. But there are others who say the Botox breast lift is a good procedure for some patients.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big