Some call Botox breast lift dangerous gimmick, urge avoiding it
The Botox breast lift is receiving more attention in the media, and plastic surgeons should be ready when patients come in asking about what, at first glance, seems an intriguing idea—a nonsurgical breast lift with the toxin that is so popular with patients already. But should you give this new procedure a try?
The answer depends on who you talk to, but it is safe to say there is considerable skepticism in the plastic surgery community about it. Many plastic surgeons are against the procedure, saying it offers little improvement to the woman and can pose unacceptable risks. But there are others who say the Botox breast lift is a good procedure for some patients.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream