Some call Botox breast lift dangerous gimmick, urge avoiding it
The Botox breast lift is receiving more attention in the media, and plastic surgeons should be ready when patients come in asking about what, at first glance, seems an intriguing idea—a nonsurgical breast lift with the toxin that is so popular with patients already. But should you give this new procedure a try?
The answer depends on who you talk to, but it is safe to say there is considerable skepticism in the plastic surgery community about it. Many plastic surgeons are against the procedure, saying it offers little improvement to the woman and can pose unacceptable risks. But there are others who say the Botox breast lift is a good procedure for some patients.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts