Some call Botox breast lift dangerous gimmick, urge avoiding it
The Botox breast lift is receiving more attention in the media, and plastic surgeons should be ready when patients come in asking about what, at first glance, seems an intriguing idea—a nonsurgical breast lift with the toxin that is so popular with patients already. But should you give this new procedure a try?
The answer depends on who you talk to, but it is safe to say there is considerable skepticism in the plastic surgery community about it. Many plastic surgeons are against the procedure, saying it offers little improvement to the woman and can pose unacceptable risks. But there are others who say the Botox breast lift is a good procedure for some patients.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US