Avoid the most common liposuction mistakes
Liposuction is one of the most popular treatments offered by plastic surgeons, but patients aren’t always thrilled with the results. Keeping in mind some of the most common errors made with liposuction can increase your ratio of happy, slimmer patients, say experienced surgeons.
Liposuction has one of the highest revision rates of all cosmetic surgeries, about 25%, notes David Amron, MD, a liposuction specialist and dermatologic surgeon in Beverly Hills, CA. He says patients nationwide most commonly complain about these problems after liposuction
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers