Avoid the most common liposuction mistakes
Liposuction is one of the most popular treatments offered by plastic surgeons, but patients aren’t always thrilled with the results. Keeping in mind some of the most common errors made with liposuction can increase your ratio of happy, slimmer patients, say experienced surgeons.
Liposuction has one of the highest revision rates of all cosmetic surgeries, about 25%, notes David Amron, MD, a liposuction specialist and dermatologic surgeon in Beverly Hills, CA. He says patients nationwide most commonly complain about these problems after liposuction
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest