Experts disagree over election's CDHP effect
Opinions vary—sometimes dramatically—on how the election will affect the future of HSAs in particular and CDHPs overall, but there seems to be consensus that, regardless of which party controls Congress and the White House in January 2009, there will be no immediate changes.
Booz & Company, based in New York City, recently modeled many of the possible election scenarios and tested them in a strategic simulation exercise to understand the reforms that would likely emerge under each and the implications for various stakeholders.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers