Open enrollment tips to drive CDHP adoption
You’ve heard it countless times: To drive CDHP enrollment, you have to communicate early, often, and in multiple ways. And you have to engage employees, from the executive suite to the assembly line. But how do you accomplish that?
CDH asked several experts to share their strategies and tactics for driving CDHP adoption during open enrollment—and we asked them to go beyond the “educate, engage, and provide tools” advice to something more granular and practical. The following is what they said.?
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers