Open enrollment tips to drive CDHP adoption
You’ve heard it countless times: To drive CDHP enrollment, you have to communicate early, often, and in multiple ways. And you have to engage employees, from the executive suite to the assembly line. But how do you accomplish that?
CDH asked several experts to share their strategies and tactics for driving CDHP adoption during open enrollment—and we asked them to go beyond the “educate, engage, and provide tools” advice to something more granular and practical. The following is what they said.?
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots