Open enrollment tips to drive CDHP adoption
You’ve heard it countless times: To drive CDHP enrollment, you have to communicate early, often, and in multiple ways. And you have to engage employees, from the executive suite to the assembly line. But how do you accomplish that?
CDH asked several experts to share their strategies and tactics for driving CDHP adoption during open enrollment—and we asked them to go beyond the “educate, engage, and provide tools” advice to something more granular and practical. The following is what they said.?
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay