Open enrollment tips to drive CDHP adoption
You’ve heard it countless times: To drive CDHP enrollment, you have to communicate early, often, and in multiple ways. And you have to engage employees, from the executive suite to the assembly line. But how do you accomplish that?
CDH asked several experts to share their strategies and tactics for driving CDHP adoption during open enrollment—and we asked them to go beyond the “educate, engage, and provide tools” advice to something more granular and practical. The following is what they said.?
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public