On-site clinics gain popularity, morph into wellness centers
The workplace clinic has evolved from a place to treat on-the-job injuries into a center for employee health and wellness. These clinics are part of the larger CDH landscape, and they are growing more popular.
Nearly one-third of companies (29%) have or plan to have an on-site health center by 2009, up from 27% in 2006, states Watson Wyatt/National Business Group on Health research released in March, titled Realizing the Potential of Onsite Health Centers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion