New Johnson & Johnson filler promises many benefits
Plastic surgeons now have a new dermal filler to offer patients—and those familiar with the new product, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson in Morris Plains, NJ, say it could bring in more patients and create more business opportunities. The filler, Evolence, isn’t a perfect solution for any patient, but it does offer some benefits compared to other currently available treatments for facial wrinkles, experts say.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers