New Johnson & Johnson filler promises many benefits
Plastic surgeons now have a new dermal filler to offer patients—and those familiar with the new product, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson in Morris Plains, NJ, say it could bring in more patients and create more business opportunities. The filler, Evolence, isn’t a perfect solution for any patient, but it does offer some benefits compared to other currently available treatments for facial wrinkles, experts say.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'