New Johnson & Johnson filler promises many benefits
Plastic surgeons now have a new dermal filler to offer patients—and those familiar with the new product, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson in Morris Plains, NJ, say it could bring in more patients and create more business opportunities. The filler, Evolence, isn’t a perfect solution for any patient, but it does offer some benefits compared to other currently available treatments for facial wrinkles, experts say.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?