Creating rapport from the outset will pay off in the end
Every plastic surgeon knows that the success of a practice can depend on good referrals from satisfied patients, and you know it is important to assess patients carefully in the first interaction. But have you ever thought about how the two goals are related?
A good patient consultation can be the first step in an effort to obtain patient referrals, says Catherine Maley, MBA, president of Cosmetic Image Marketing in San Francisco.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations