Creating rapport from the outset will pay off in the end
Every plastic surgeon knows that the success of a practice can depend on good referrals from satisfied patients, and you know it is important to assess patients carefully in the first interaction. But have you ever thought about how the two goals are related?
A good patient consultation can be the first step in an effort to obtain patient referrals, says Catherine Maley, MBA, president of Cosmetic Image Marketing in San Francisco.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Excluded Benefits Lists Spark Debate