Creating rapport from the outset will pay off in the end
Every plastic surgeon knows that the success of a practice can depend on good referrals from satisfied patients, and you know it is important to assess patients carefully in the first interaction. But have you ever thought about how the two goals are related?
A good patient consultation can be the first step in an effort to obtain patient referrals, says Catherine Maley, MBA, president of Cosmetic Image Marketing in San Francisco.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care