Creating rapport from the outset will pay off in the end
Every plastic surgeon knows that the success of a practice can depend on good referrals from satisfied patients, and you know it is important to assess patients carefully in the first interaction. But have you ever thought about how the two goals are related?
A good patient consultation can be the first step in an effort to obtain patient referrals, says Catherine Maley, MBA, president of Cosmetic Image Marketing in San Francisco.
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- Mobile Health Screenings Come Under Scrutiny
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- Medicare is pricier in unhealthy states, study says
- Strategically, Physicians Make Room for RNs