Creating rapport from the outset will pay off in the end
Every plastic surgeon knows that the success of a practice can depend on good referrals from satisfied patients, and you know it is important to assess patients carefully in the first interaction. But have you ever thought about how the two goals are related?
A good patient consultation can be the first step in an effort to obtain patient referrals, says Catherine Maley, MBA, president of Cosmetic Image Marketing in San Francisco.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs