Concierge service offers patients the VIP treatment
Plastic surgeons are always looking for ways to keep their patients feeling satisfied and boost the image of their surgical practice. One surgeon is finding that it pays to pull out all the stops and offer luxury benefits to her patients.
Based on the notion that, after surgery, most patients want to be treated like they would at any five-star hotel, Nicolette Picerno, MD, a facial plastic surgeon practicing in Denver and Lone Tree, CO, has created a unique menu of carefully crafted packages for her VIP clients.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer