Concierge service offers patients the VIP treatment
Plastic surgeons are always looking for ways to keep their patients feeling satisfied and boost the image of their surgical practice. One surgeon is finding that it pays to pull out all the stops and offer luxury benefits to her patients.
Based on the notion that, after surgery, most patients want to be treated like they would at any five-star hotel, Nicolette Picerno, MD, a facial plastic surgeon practicing in Denver and Lone Tree, CO, has created a unique menu of carefully crafted packages for her VIP clients.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices