Concierge service offers patients the VIP treatment
Plastic surgeons are always looking for ways to keep their patients feeling satisfied and boost the image of their surgical practice. One surgeon is finding that it pays to pull out all the stops and offer luxury benefits to her patients.
Based on the notion that, after surgery, most patients want to be treated like they would at any five-star hotel, Nicolette Picerno, MD, a facial plastic surgeon practicing in Denver and Lone Tree, CO, has created a unique menu of carefully crafted packages for her VIP clients.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers