Concierge service offers patients the VIP treatment
Plastic surgeons are always looking for ways to keep their patients feeling satisfied and boost the image of their surgical practice. One surgeon is finding that it pays to pull out all the stops and offer luxury benefits to her patients.
Based on the notion that, after surgery, most patients want to be treated like they would at any five-star hotel, Nicolette Picerno, MD, a facial plastic surgeon practicing in Denver and Lone Tree, CO, has created a unique menu of carefully crafted packages for her VIP clients.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'