Social media provide cost-effective route to patient care
If you think you’ve exhausted every strategy to help control the cost of your capitated member population, here’s one you might not have considered: blogging. The emergence of e-mail, online communities, blogs, videos, and other formats for sharing information electronically offers capitated physicians a new, cost-effective route to help manage patient care.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013