Social media provide cost-effective route to patient care
If you think you’ve exhausted every strategy to help control the cost of your capitated member population, here’s one you might not have considered: blogging. The emergence of e-mail, online communities, blogs, videos, and other formats for sharing information electronically offers capitated physicians a new, cost-effective route to help manage patient care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts