Do the math before taking capitation risk for vaccines
Pediatricians have long wrestled with the challenge of deciding whether to accept risk for vaccines in their capitation contracts and, if so, how to structure the cost in their PMPM rates. With increased utilization and newer vaccines for the pediatric population, more PCPs now face this decision, and the choices aren’t pretty.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US