Online and engaged: Social media crucial to CDH success
Interactions on the Web are transforming how consumers manage their health, and organizations that want to reach consumers need to be tapped in to this relatively new approach.
From MySpace pages devoted to health issues to detailed YouTube videos of medical procedures to disease-specific online groups, social media (or Web 2.0) have come to healthcare.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers