Online and engaged: Social media crucial to CDH success
Interactions on the Web are transforming how consumers manage their health, and organizations that want to reach consumers need to be tapped in to this relatively new approach.
From MySpace pages devoted to health issues to detailed YouTube videos of medical procedures to disease-specific online groups, social media (or Web 2.0) have come to healthcare.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- Governor Details Healthcare Payment Reform Path in Arkansas
- 3 Patient Experience Improvements Every Marketer Can Make
- Why Cedars-Sinai Screens All Inpatient Adults for Depression