Online and engaged: Social media crucial to CDH success
Interactions on the Web are transforming how consumers manage their health, and organizations that want to reach consumers need to be tapped in to this relatively new approach.
From MySpace pages devoted to health issues to detailed YouTube videos of medical procedures to disease-specific online groups, social media (or Web 2.0) have come to healthcare.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement