CDH roundup: Healthcare inflation slows, CDHPs grow, and CMS enhances transparency
Healthcare costs are rising, but more slowly than in the past. That slowing might be due, at least in part, to the increase in enrollment in CDHPs. And according to a United Benefit Advisors survey, CDHPs continue to grow, making strides with employers and employees.
Meanwhile, transparency moves forward as well, with CMS enhancing its Hospital Compare Web site.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety