CDH roundup: Healthcare inflation slows, CDHPs grow, and CMS enhances transparency
Healthcare costs are rising, but more slowly than in the past. That slowing might be due, at least in part, to the increase in enrollment in CDHPs. And according to a United Benefit Advisors survey, CDHPs continue to grow, making strides with employers and employees.
Meanwhile, transparency moves forward as well, with CMS enhancing its Hospital Compare Web site.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services