CDH roundup: Healthcare inflation slows, CDHPs grow, and CMS enhances transparency
Healthcare costs are rising, but more slowly than in the past. That slowing might be due, at least in part, to the increase in enrollment in CDHPs. And according to a United Benefit Advisors survey, CDHPs continue to grow, making strides with employers and employees.
Meanwhile, transparency moves forward as well, with CMS enhancing its Hospital Compare Web site.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion