CDH roundup: Healthcare inflation slows, CDHPs grow, and CMS enhances transparency
Healthcare costs are rising, but more slowly than in the past. That slowing might be due, at least in part, to the increase in enrollment in CDHPs. And according to a United Benefit Advisors survey, CDHPs continue to grow, making strides with employers and employees.
Meanwhile, transparency moves forward as well, with CMS enhancing its Hospital Compare Web site.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files