Rewarding more than just a pretty advertisement
by Marianne Aiello
The ornate stock exchange room at the Art Institute of Chicago was a symbolic location for the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards, guest speaker Gary Adamson, CEO of Starizon, said at the October 15 ceremony. The room represents aesthetic beauty and financial results, much like the Marketing Awards, which, unlike many other award programs, honors campaigns that set and achieve clear goals, Adamson said.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care