Managed Dental Care 2008 index
ADA/state dental associations
ADA affiliate probes irregularities in licensing exam. Jan., p. 11.
ADA announces new logo as part of rebranding process. March, p. 9.
ADA awards seal to Natural Dentist rinse. Nov., p. 12.
ADA Foundation pledges $300,000 to train pediatricians to assist in oral health care delivery to toddler-age children. April, p. 9.
ADA gets warm and fuzzy. Dec., p. 8.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections