Managed Dental Care 2008 index
ADA/state dental associations
ADA affiliate probes irregularities in licensing exam. Jan., p. 11.
ADA announces new logo as part of rebranding process. March, p. 9.
ADA awards seal to Natural Dentist rinse. Nov., p. 12.
ADA Foundation pledges $300,000 to train pediatricians to assist in oral health care delivery to toddler-age children. April, p. 9.
ADA gets warm and fuzzy. Dec., p. 8.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations