Millions of children have barriers to dental care
Insurance is the largest barrier to obtaining dental care. According to the C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital survey, 42% of children who lack coverage receive regular dental care. That compares to 90% of children who have dental insurance and 86% of those enrolled in public coverage, such as Medicaid.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers