Millions of children have barriers to dental care
Insurance is the largest barrier to obtaining dental care. According to the C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital survey, 42% of children who lack coverage receive regular dental care. That compares to 90% of children who have dental insurance and 86% of those enrolled in public coverage, such as Medicaid.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction