Accurate comp calculations crucial to fair market value
Valuations are crucial to crafting buy-sell agreements, mergers, and regulatory compliance. And when considering fair market value (FMV) related to practice acquisitions, emphasis should be placed on compensation and retention/recruitment-related issues.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness