Personal branding 101 for physicians
It’s time to set down the stethoscope and put away the balance sheet. Pull on your marketing boots—we’re going branding. First, let’s start with some basic terminology.
What is a brand?
Is a brand:
a. A business’ reputation
b. A category of products you offer
c. The way business is conducted
d. Your logo and tagline
e. All of the above
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts