Personal branding 101 for physicians
It’s time to set down the stethoscope and put away the balance sheet. Pull on your marketing boots—we’re going branding. First, let’s start with some basic terminology.
What is a brand?
Is a brand:
a. A business’ reputation
b. A category of products you offer
c. The way business is conducted
d. Your logo and tagline
e. All of the above
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care