ST. CROIX, USVI: Plaskett named acting CEO at Juan Luis Hospital
Darice Plaskett was formally installed as acting CEO of the Juan F. Luis Hospital last week during a meeting of the St. Croix District Governing Board of Director’s of the Virgin Islands Government Hospital and Health Facilities Corporation. Plaskett, who remains the hospital's COO during the transition, was unanimously voted in to temporarily replace outgoing CEO Gregory Calliste, who tendered his resignation earlier this month to pursue a job opportunity in New York.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts