ST. CROIX, USVI: Plaskett named acting CEO at Juan Luis Hospital
Darice Plaskett was formally installed as acting CEO of the Juan F. Luis Hospital last week during a meeting of the St. Croix District Governing Board of Director’s of the Virgin Islands Government Hospital and Health Facilities Corporation. Plaskett, who remains the hospital's COO during the transition, was unanimously voted in to temporarily replace outgoing CEO Gregory Calliste, who tendered his resignation earlier this month to pursue a job opportunity in New York.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'