TUCSON, AZ: Farrell named Carondelet Holy Cross’ first CMO
Roy G. Farrell, MD, has joined Carondelet Health Network as CMO for Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital. The role of CMO is a newly created position at Holy Cross. Farrell is the first person to assume this role at the hospital. Farrell comes to Southern Arizona from the Puget Sound, Washington area, where he served as the Medical Director for Group Health Hospitals in both Seattle and Redmond. Farrell also held the positions of Chief of Urgent Care, Chief of Emergency Services and Chief of Clinical Services at various Group Health hospitals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers