TUCSON, AZ: Farrell named Carondelet Holy Cross’ first CMO
Roy G. Farrell, MD, has joined Carondelet Health Network as CMO for Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital. The role of CMO is a newly created position at Holy Cross. Farrell is the first person to assume this role at the hospital. Farrell comes to Southern Arizona from the Puget Sound, Washington area, where he served as the Medical Director for Group Health Hospitals in both Seattle and Redmond. Farrell also held the positions of Chief of Urgent Care, Chief of Emergency Services and Chief of Clinical Services at various Group Health hospitals.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%