CHICAGO: Zaletel named CEO Lexington Health Care
Lexington Health Care, a family-owned healthcare company providing sub-acute medical and rehabilitative services and long-term care, has named Dale Zaletel as the company's new CEO. Zaletel, who previously held the position of COO since joining Lexington in May 2008, succeeds John Samatas as CEO, who will continue to serve on the company's board of directors.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013