BRIGHTON, MA: Cormier starts today as COO at St. Elizabeth?s MC
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, a Caritas Family Hospital and teaching affiliate of Tufts University School of Medicine, reports that new COO Philip M. Cormier will join St. E's today. Most recently Cormier served as CEO at Kindred Boston North Shore Hospital. Before that he was COO at Northeast Hospital Corporation in Beverly, MA.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer