With reform looming, experts offer compensation and recruitment predictions for 2010 and beyond
Scope, content of reform still uncertain
As healthcare reform begins to take shape, compensation and reimbursement issues will be more crucial than ever. But there’s a problem, says Mary J. Witt, vice president of The Camden Group in El Segundo, CA: “We still don’t know what reform will look like.”
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay