ROYAL OAK, MI: Beaumont Hospitals names new COO
Beaumont Hospitals, June 28, 2010
K. Bobbi Carbone, MD, of Houston, TX, has been named executive vice president/COO of Beaumont Hospitals, effective July 26. Carbone will be the first physician and first female COO in Beaumont?s 55-year history. Carbone comes to Beaumont from Memorial Hermann Health System in Houston, where she served as chief clinical operations officer.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'