COVINGTON, KY: St. Elizabeth Healthcare CEO Joseph W. Gross to retire
St. Elizabeth Healthcare, June 28, 2010
Joseph W. Gross, president/CEO of St. Elizabeth Healthcare, will retire at the end of 2010 following a 25-year tenure in the top post with the health system. In 2008, Gross led the successful merger of St. Elizabeth Medical Center and St. Luke Hospitals to form St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions