MIAMI: Miami Children?s Hospital names ethics & compliance officer
Miami Children?s Hospital, June 28, 2010
April Andrews-Singh, RN, has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president/ chief ethics & compliance officer and privacy officer. Before joining MCH, Andrews-Singh was the eastern regional director of compliance for Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. -- now MEDNAX, Inc. Andrews-Singh is an attorney and a registered nurse with clinical experience in neurosurgical critical care.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals