MIAMI: Miami Children?s Hospital names ethics & compliance officer
Miami Children?s Hospital, June 28, 2010
April Andrews-Singh, RN, has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president/ chief ethics & compliance officer and privacy officer. Before joining MCH, Andrews-Singh was the eastern regional director of compliance for Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. -- now MEDNAX, Inc. Andrews-Singh is an attorney and a registered nurse with clinical experience in neurosurgical critical care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers