ST. PETERSBURG, FL: Templin named CFO at All Children?s Hospital
All Children?s Hospital, June 28, 2010
All Children's Hospital has named Nancy Templin CFO. For the past five years, Templin held leadership positions at Children's Medical Center Dallas, a 404-bed pediatric academic medical center, including senior director for finance/treasury.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal