WINDBER, PA: CEOs named for Windber hospital, research institute
Windber Medical Center, June 28, 2010
Recently retired CEO Nick Jacobs left as head of Windber Medical Center and its affiliated research institute. Two people will be taking over for Jacobs. The medical center and Windber Research Institute jointly announced their choices: Barbara Cliff of Cheboygan, MI, at the med center and Tom Kurtz of Richland, PA, to lead the research facility. Both executives begin their duties this month. Cliff has been president and CEO of Cheboygan Memorial Hospital?-a 96-bed hospital?since 2002.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts