WINDBER, PA: CEOs named for Windber hospital, research institute
Windber Medical Center, June 28, 2010
Recently retired CEO Nick Jacobs left as head of Windber Medical Center and its affiliated research institute. Two people will be taking over for Jacobs. The medical center and Windber Research Institute jointly announced their choices: Barbara Cliff of Cheboygan, MI, at the med center and Tom Kurtz of Richland, PA, to lead the research facility. Both executives begin their duties this month. Cliff has been president and CEO of Cheboygan Memorial Hospital?-a 96-bed hospital?since 2002.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness