Computer Sciences opens online community for EHR meaningful use
Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), a $16 billion provider of IT and managed services to businesses and the public sector headquartered in Falls Church, VA, said it has launched an interactive, online community whose main focus is to provide a forum for health care professionals to share information on meaningful use of electronic health record (EHR) technology.
CSC officials said that the online forum, called the CSC Meaningful Use Community, is collaborative in nature, intended to provide useful information and best practices from health care providers who have successfully implemented the EHR technology and met the federal government's meaningful use standards.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations