Computer Sciences opens online community for EHR meaningful use
Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), a $16 billion provider of IT and managed services to businesses and the public sector headquartered in Falls Church, VA, said it has launched an interactive, online community whose main focus is to provide a forum for health care professionals to share information on meaningful use of electronic health record (EHR) technology.
CSC officials said that the online forum, called the CSC Meaningful Use Community, is collaborative in nature, intended to provide useful information and best practices from health care providers who have successfully implemented the EHR technology and met the federal government's meaningful use standards.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth