Computer Sciences opens online community for EHR meaningful use
Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), a $16 billion provider of IT and managed services to businesses and the public sector headquartered in Falls Church, VA, said it has launched an interactive, online community whose main focus is to provide a forum for health care professionals to share information on meaningful use of electronic health record (EHR) technology.
CSC officials said that the online forum, called the CSC Meaningful Use Community, is collaborative in nature, intended to provide useful information and best practices from health care providers who have successfully implemented the EHR technology and met the federal government's meaningful use standards.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis