Computer Sciences opens online community for EHR meaningful use
Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), a $16 billion provider of IT and managed services to businesses and the public sector headquartered in Falls Church, VA, said it has launched an interactive, online community whose main focus is to provide a forum for health care professionals to share information on meaningful use of electronic health record (EHR) technology.
CSC officials said that the online forum, called the CSC Meaningful Use Community, is collaborative in nature, intended to provide useful information and best practices from health care providers who have successfully implemented the EHR technology and met the federal government's meaningful use standards.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag