Opinion: Help paralyzed veterans
"How can I support veterans?"
This is the question I get asked more often, by more people, from every walk of life and every part of our country. It's a great question that speaks volumes about the generosity of a people who don't take our hard-fought freedoms for granted.
Whether it's the school janitor from my hometown of Woodward, Okla., or the CEO of a multibillion-dollar company, my answer is always the same: Make it your mission to help empower the lives of paralyzed veterans and their families. Give these brave men and women a big salute by helping them lead full, independent and productive lives.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement