Opinion: Help paralyzed veterans
"How can I support veterans?"
This is the question I get asked more often, by more people, from every walk of life and every part of our country. It's a great question that speaks volumes about the generosity of a people who don't take our hard-fought freedoms for granted.
Whether it's the school janitor from my hometown of Woodward, Okla., or the CEO of a multibillion-dollar company, my answer is always the same: Make it your mission to help empower the lives of paralyzed veterans and their families. Give these brave men and women a big salute by helping them lead full, independent and productive lives.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances