Intelligence Report: Reform Readiness
As the healthcare industry prepares for fundamental change under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report reveals that 60% of healthcare leaders say neither the quality nor the efficiency of care at their organization will get any better under reform. Get the free report with exclusive research and analysis. http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/intelligence/120/industry-insight-report.html.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts