Intelligence Report: Reform Readiness
As the healthcare industry prepares for fundamental change under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report reveals that 60% of healthcare leaders say neither the quality nor the efficiency of care at their organization will get any better under reform. Get the free report with exclusive research and analysis. http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/intelligence/120/industry-insight-report.html.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care