Intelligence Report: Reform Readiness
As the healthcare industry prepares for fundamental change under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report reveals that 60% of healthcare leaders say neither the quality nor the efficiency of care at their organization will get any better under reform. Get the free report with exclusive research and analysis. http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/intelligence/120/industry-insight-report.html.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer