Rounds: The Real Value of ACOs
Date: August 16, 2011
What: Attend on-site or participate via live webcast.
About: Get accountable care strategies from ACO pioneers Norton Healthcare, Humana, and Palmetto Health--first movers who already have experienced the challenges of building a new framework for healthcare delivery.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Why single payer died in VT