Rounds: The Real Value of ACOs
Date: August 16, 2011
What: Attend on-site or participate via live webcast.
About: Get accountable care strategies from ACO pioneers Norton Healthcare, Humana, and Palmetto Health--first movers who already have experienced the challenges of building a new framework for healthcare delivery.
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers