Rounds: The Real Value of ACOs
Date: August 16, 2011
What: Attend on-site or participate via live webcast.
About: Get accountable care strategies from ACO pioneers Norton Healthcare, Humana, and Palmetto Health--first movers who already have experienced the challenges of building a new framework for healthcare delivery.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs